Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Podiatry treatment is offered subject to the following:
- Treatment fees are payable for all treatment/work given or received whether treatment is given or received in our surgeries, in the patient’s home or some other location agreed between our staff and the patient (or patient’s guardian).
- No credit will be given – fees are due at the time treatment is given or received
- Fees will vary according to the treatment given or received. Normally a fee is due for the type of treatment given.
- Additional fees may be charged for on-line bookings, extra services and items/products used during your treatment, this may include dressings, bandages, insoles/orthoses, medicaments, footcare products, further assessments and advice, etc. – this list should not be considered exhaustive.
- We shall not discriminate against you due to any disability you may have.
- We shall treat you with the same respect, professional care and professional conduct as anyone else regardless of your gender, gender identity, sex, sexuality, race, religion, disability or profession.
- We reserve the right to treat you or not treat you, and to withdraw treatment at any time, without notice, in accordance with the rules and codes of conduct of the College of Podiatrists the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Normal opening hours are posted in the surgeries and on this website, however, occasionally we may offer to see you earlier or later at our discretion
Appointments – cancellation, postponement and missed (failed visits)
- You may postpone, cancel or re-arrange your appointment, without penalty*, up to 24 hours before your appointment except when your appointment is on a Monday, in which case you must notify us by 3pm on the Friday before the appointment, by visiting or telephoning the surgery. Failure to notify us within these limits, will result in you being charged the cancellation fee. Our surgery is equipped with a telephone answering machine that records the day,date and time of messages.
- You may not use our services again until any outstanding fees have been paid.
- If fees remain unpaid for more than 21 days we reserve the right to refer your outstanding debts to a debt collection agency/recovery service or to the Magistrates (small claims) Court for payment collection.
- We reserve the right to postpone, cancel or rearrange your appointment without notice. Please note: we will only do this in exceptional circumstances which may include sickness, accident, poor weather, any other incident which affects the ability of a team member to attend your appointment or where premises become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. We will endeavor to contact you as soon as possible if we need to do this giving you as much notice as possible.
- If you have a history of poor attendance we reserve the right to ask you to prepay for your appointments, and reserve the right to refuse treatment if you refuse to do so.
- You may pay for treatment by either cash (in sterling), or credit/debit card.
These terms and conditions apply to services provided by The Foot Room Ltd only, and are subject to change without. Up to date details can be requested by emailing us or writing to the main office.
The Foot Room provides specialised podiatry care. Specialising in Biomechanics using Treadmill and Podosmart Gait Analysis technology. Our podiatrists are some of the most experienced in The Ribble Valley and Preston, in Swift Verruca treatment.
Our modern clinic in the centre of Longridge is easy to access from Preston, Fulwood, Clitheroe, Whalley and Blackburn. We also have a new branch due to open at the beginning of May 2021 at Broughton, Garstang road. Perfect for anyone who travels on the M55 or M6. Our current clinic at Broughton, is within Broughton Physiotherapy.
© The Foot Room 2021. All rights reserved.