Summer is here! It’s time for sandals but are your feet fit to be seen in public? It might be time for some professional assistance…
A traditional Chiropody / Podiatry treatment will improve your nails and tackle any hard skin, corns or dry cracked heels.
A ‘medical’ pedicure or Medi-Pedi takes this basic treatment to the next level and is the perfect way to start your journey towards beautiful, healthy feet.
- Carried out by a fully qualified Podiatrist who is highly trained in identifying foot conditions and treating them.
- Combines the luxury of a traditional pedicure with the added benefit of a skilled Podiatrist/Chiropodist addressing callus, corns and thickened nails.
- Allows patients of all ages, with varying medical histories, both male and female the opportunity to enjoy a luxurious treatment.
The Foot Room offer a choice of Medi-Pedi options. All packages begin with nails being cut, filed and shaped. Hard skin is then professionally removed and to finish our nails are painted with your choice of Dr’s Remedy nail polish or clear nail hydration treatment.
- The Prende Foot Spa adds a mineral soak, exfoliation and foot and leg massage.
- Prende Warm Wax Therapy Spa adds an application of warm wax to the feet to fully hydrate the skin. It also provides symptomatic relief for arthritis and rheumatic conditions.
- Deluxe Prende Spa is the full package of Podiatry treatment, mineral soak, exfoliation, warm wax application, foot and leg massage and nail finishing with polish or clear hydration treatment. In addition you take away a gift of your choice of nail finish product.
Make your date with beautiful feet ASAP!
The Foot Room in Longridge and Broughton provide chiropody and podiatry treatments for corns, hard skin, ingrowing toenails, verruca and cracked heels. We also offer luxurious pedicures, specialised treatment for fungal nails, biomechanical assessment and orthotics. We are within easy reach of Preston, Fulwood, Broughton, Garstang, Clitheroe, Whalley and Blackburn.